You can book workshops for children with specific learning difficulties. We can cater for pupils and students with all types of disability including the visually impaired. The museum building is physically well adapted to the needs of disabled visitors.
- Everything is accessible to wheelchair users
- A virtual tour on a computer enables wheelchair users to explore the cabin of the narrowboat Coronis.
- We can provide handling sessions for the visually impaired, and there are audio exhibits
- Few of our exhibitions depend on sound, they are therefore accessible to the hearing impaired.
- We can tailor a visit to the needs of those with learing disabilities
- See our page Access for Disabled People for more information.
We suggest you arrange a pre-visit and we will be happy to devise an experience to meet the needs of your group.