The museum’s main website has a wide variety of background information about the museum and the canals in London. Although written for adults, it may be useful. The site has a number of subsections each having a home page. Some links to pages and sections that you may find of particular interest are shown on this page.
- Canal History Section – brief history of each of London’s canals
- The Ice House– the building, the ice trade, and ice cream
- What’s On at London Canal Museum– events at the museum, including education events
- Visitor information – hours, charges, travel, how to find us – it’s all there.
- Boat trips – about a scheduled trip or hire of a commercial boat if you are interested in a trip on the water.
- Community Narrowboats – information about some of the community narrowboats operated by charities in support of, amongst other things, education.
- Disabled Visitors – information for people with a disability