An evening Christmas event for adults. Get into the Christmas spirit with carols in the candle-lit museum,
drifting up from the ice well, and enjoy a demonstration of making Christmas ice cream, Edwardian style. This year
there will also be short boat trips on the canal - which need to be booked in advance.
Tickets are £10 per person of any age, without boat trip. No concessions. £14 including a pre-booked short boat trip.
- Carols in the ice well by Camden Town Community Choir. Look down into the illuminated ice well where singers will sing Christmas carols at intervals.
- Ice cream making, Edwardian style. Our very own tribute to Mrs Agnes B. Marshall, the Edwardian queen of ice-cream making, will be
performing as the great lady and making Christmas ice cream using ice and salt without a freezer. Sweet mincemeat flavour! Ice-cream making
demonstrations will be held twice during the evening.
- Free mince pie
- A cash bar will be available offering beer and wine
- Candle lighting and atmospheric lighting in the historic building
- Doors open 1750. Last entry 2100 - but come earlier if you can
- Short boat trips on Long Tom at 1800 1830 1900 1930 2000 2030 and 2100 - pre-booking essential
- An opportunity for Christmas shopping in the museum shop. Spend £30 on your shopping and get a free drawstring bag! We
have a wide range of canal-related gifts on sale and one of the largest collections of canal book titles in England!