This section of the website is for journalists and others wishing to
get comments, pictures, stories etc for publication.
You may notice that this section has a different design to the rest of the website. This section is a pilot for a technical modernisation of the whole site so please let us know if you notice anything that does not work.
- Find out about what's going on at London Canal Museum and write
- Write general articles for magazines about London's canals and the
London Canal Museum
- Obtain high-resolution pictures for immediate use
- Media enquiries from the printed, broadcast, or online media
contact Direct PR firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7407 6882. If you
have an urgent enquiry outside office hours, please e-mail
- If you are interested in use of the museum premises for a press
event, photography, filming or use of the museum building in any way at all
please contact email@example.com
- If you want to contact us about any other promotion including joint
promotions, requests for support, speakers, attendance at events or any other
matter please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.